For many of us, St. Patrick’s Day is an excuse to pretend to be Irish and abuse others with pinches. But between wearing your green and helping the kids set up leprechaun traps, take a few minutes to celebrate the holiday by writing. Here are a few St. Patty’s Day writing prompts all about leprechauns, pots of gold, and pinching people.
- On top of losing her wallet and car keys, Danielle forgot to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day. What does she do to try to avoid getting pinched black and blue by all of her coworkers?
- Leprechaun Seamus O’Sullivan’s pot of gold has been stolen. How does he get it back?
- Allie lives an average life until she finds a four-leaf clover. Her wish comes true . . . but in the worst way possible.
- A leprechaun actually falls for a kindergartener’s leprechaun trap. What does he do when the child finds him?
- Saint Patrick gets transported to the future and sees how the world celebrates a holiday in honor of him. How does he react?